[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2014-12-29 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 29 00:32:23 UTC 2014

Hi folks! A lot of people will still be winding down from holidays,
and there's nothing major on the agenda so far as I'm aware, so
proposing we cancel tomorrow's meeting. If anyone has anything that
needs urgent discussion, please reply to this mail and we can arrange
for the meeting to go ahead, otherwise let's take a break and enjoy
more breakfast / coffee / beer (delete as appropriate :>) Thanks
everyone!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey