[Test-Announce] CANCELLED: 2014-07-21 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 21 18:07:53 UTC 2014

Hi folks! Meant to send this out last night, but forgot :(

I'm not sure there's anything specific to discuss at the meeting today,
so let's cancel it. Obviously F21 testing is a bit behind, but it's not
blocking on anything we can control, I don't think, and we can talk
about the blocker bugs at the blocker review meeting on Wednesday.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey