[Test-Announce] Changes in schedule - Fedora 21 to slip three weeks

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 09:11:48 UTC 2014

Greetings,!
as you probably noticed, Fedora 21 is still not frozen (Alpha Change
Deadline was planned for this Tuesday, 2014-07-22), due to several
issues we hit while working on the Alpha release (incomplete test
composes etc).

There's also Flock being held in the beginning of August (2014-08-06 -
2014-08-09) [1] in Prague and many contributors would like to enjoy
this event instead of being trapped in the release windmills. I hope
to meet you all there!

Therefore, on yesterday's FESCo meeting (2014-07-23), it was decided [2]
to slip Fedora 21 by three weeks including the Alpha Change Deadline.

2014-08-12 Alpha Change Deadline
2014-08-26 Alpha Release

With final Fedora 21 release planned on 2014-11-04. For more details,
see updated Fedora 21 Schedule [3].

Jaroslav

[1] http://flocktofedora.com/
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1178#comment:53