[Test-Announce] 2014-09-01 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 1 06:24:56 UTC 2014

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2014-09-01
# Time: 15:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's meeting time tomorrow/today! We're still treading water on Alpha,
unfortunately - it'd be good to sync up with releng, so I'm CCing them
on this email. We really need to get a full-ish TC that's not as busted
as TC4 or TC5 done so we can at least do a full validation run.

If I was going to be around tomorrow I'd also suggest doing some
planning for Beta criteria/test case updates, and talk about moztrap a
bit, but I think I'll be away - tomorrow's a public holiday here in
Canada, and I think I'm going to be out for breakfast. So it'll have to
wait :) I hope someone else will be able to lead the meeting. Thanks!

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Previous meeting follow-up
  * adamw and apeter to sync up on trialling moztrap for l10n test day
(my status on this is 'no news', sorry! please re-add it)
  * FranciscoD or amita or roshi to write GNOME Test Day post for Fedora
Magazine
2. Fedora 21 status
  * TC4 / TC5 / nightly testing notes?
  * TC6 plan?