[Test-Announce] 2015-01-05 @16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 5 01:54:39 UTC 2015

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2015-01-05
# Time: 16:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

Hope everyone had a happy and safe winter solstice event of their
choice. Now it's time for the most significant and exciting happening
of all: the first QA meeting of a new Gregorian calendar year! I know,
I'm excited too.

roshi and I had a quick chat about the idea of starting up blocker bug
review for the F22 cycle this week, in the interests of reducing the
number of long meetings later in the cycle by starting earlier - so
let's see what folks think of that. I don't have any other specific
topics for the agenda - please reply to this mail if you do! Thanks.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==

1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Blocker bug review planning
3. Open floor