[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2015-07-27 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 27 07:00:23 UTC 2015

Hi folks! Sorry for the late notice, but I'm proposing we cancel
Monday's QA meeting. I think we covered everything in the last couple
of weeks' meetings, and it's time to get some serious testing done on
Alpha TC2 :)

I guess there'll be a blocker meeting at 1600 UTC.

If anyone can think of something urgent to discuss, please reply to
this mail and we can get together at the usual time (15:00 UTC in
#fedora-meeting).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey