[Test-Announce] Fedora 22 Alpha is No-Go but second sign-off try is tomorrow

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 18:40:57 UTC 2015

Hi!
Today at Fedora 22 Alpha Go/No-Go meeting it was decided that Fedora 22
Alpha is No-Go as no release candidate is available. More details in
meeting minutes [1].

But as we're looking pretty good and RC1 compose is undergoing right
now (estimate delivery is 3:00 UTC on Friday), we decided to try the
seconnd Go/No-Go meeting tomorrow. Earlier to give rel-eng chance to
prepare the content for mirroring.

The next Go/No-Go meeting is on Friday, Mar 06 8:30 AM CST/14:30 UTC
#fedora-meeting-2 channel.

[1] http://bit.ly/1H0LMmC