[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2015-10-26 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 25 23:54:19 UTC 2015

Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel Monday's QA meeting. We're pretty
much gonna be in F23 Final test mode this week, I think. There's likely
going to be an RC4 early in the week - we have a couple of proposed
blockers in 32-bit KDE which are getting voting traction. We will be
doing blocker review at 1600 UTC, of course.

If anyone does have something they think could do with meeting
discussion, please do reply to this mail and we can get together ahead
of the blocker review meeting!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey