Printer installation pb

guran guran at remberg.com
Sat Aug 2 12:21:37 UTC 2003

Hi

I have a windows printer 'daisy-chained' to/through my old 100 MB Zip drive,
it is a HP 710C.

The printer had to be installed manually through 'Printer configuration' after
installation.
The installation went nicely, and last I was asked to print a test page. As I
live in Sweden I want A4 paper, but the default setup was not corrected for
my 'timezone' but printed in US letter.

The installation should notice the user that the initial test page is for US
letter and advice him to first use Edit and change the settings.

regards
guran
--
Red Hat Linux Beta 9.0.93 kernel-2.4.21-20.1.2024.2.1.nptl

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is true
can the result from the evolution of life be defined false.