Grub - request

guran guran at remberg.com
Sat Aug 2 19:17:39 UTC 2003

On Saturday 02 August 2003 20.28, Tom Diehl wrote:

> So what is the request?? Do you want to setup a dual boot machine??

O.K. Forgive me if it was stupid, but on my box I have, seven different
installations of Linux, and I had not been using Red Hat for years, so I was
wondering if devfs was used, if any information to the fb should be given &c

But that's just me, so skip it.
guran
--
Mandrake Linux 9.1 kernel-2.4.21.0.25mdk-1-1mdk

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is true
can the result from the evolution of life be defined false.