updates

Michael Young betatest at gnucode.kicks-ass.net
Sun Aug 3 14:43:51 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 17:30, Jef Spaleta wrote:

> >I guess I will re-install my "supported" product, quit making an effort
> >to contribute to the community, and go on about my business...
>
> Nice parting shot. Yeesh...is this how you handle every time someone
> disagrees with you or tells you your concerns are not a big priority to
> them...you just take your ball and go home?

Actually, no. But I am sick and tired of wasting my personal time (which
I have very little of) reading longwinded posts from blow hards like you
who think they are so much smarter, and have more to offer than everyone
else. Quit making this a personal matter. I am allowed to feel as I wish
whether *YOU* like it or not!

--
Michael Young <betatest at gnucode.kicks-ass.net>