so where's my graphical boot?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Tue Aug 5 03:57:31 UTC 2003

Actually, I like the graphical boot, and think it could become spiffier.
That wimpy little rectangle of incredibly difficult to read off-blue
doesn't do graphical booting any justice! The graphics have to take
charge of the whole monitor and wow the beholder! Maybe add some dancing
_________ (insert desired object name here.) Then some writer can
publish articles:

"25 Red Hat Linux Boot Secrets"
"Grubbing Behind The Scenes"
"Rare Entertainment: Add Animations To Your Linux Boot"
"Wow Them With Graphical Booting From A Disk Key"

Bob Cochran