REALLY SLICK SCREENSAVERS

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Aug 6 00:59:17 UTC 2003

I long ago forgot the specifics of Nvidia's instructions for getting
their proprietary drivers to work. I can't remember if the drivers have
to be compiled right into bzImage, or if they can be treated as loadable
modules. I only did it the one time. When my first kernel update rolled
around and I couldn't get video output all of a sudden, I realized that
I had to recompile the kernel again to include the drivers.

Now I'm a lot smarter. I stay with ATI. No special work needed, as
another man once remarked. And hey I love my Really Slick Screensavers!

Bob Cochran