Rhl-beta-list digest, Vol 1 #66 - 19 msgs

Abraham Al-Saleh alittle37 at knightabel.onestop.net
Wed Aug 6 19:53:58 UTC 2003

I don't know Mr. Cox, I have always found lokkit to be rather limited.
Maybe I just haven't used it enough, but I never liked it. Usually when
I start with a fresh Red Hat install I delete those chains/rules and setup my own.
I would probably use Lokkit more if there was some sort of builtin support
for setting up things like NAT. but that's just me, I'm not sure how many
people agree or not.

--Abe Al-Saleh