radeon panic and 2.6 kernel

Alejandro González Hernández - Imoq imoq at imoqland.com
Fri Aug 8 18:09:41 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 00:49, Matt Whiteley wrote:
> I searched the archives for a similar problem.  When I tried Arjan's 2.6
> rpm on my shrike install it worked great.  When I try either the test1
> or test2 rpms with severn I got no display.  After removing the vga=791
> param from the grub line I can see the kernel messages but the x server
> doesn't start.

I have the same problems with my Intel i810 crappy video card. X doesn't
start.  USB modules are loaded (optical mouse turns on) but then I see
in the logs complains about agpgart module not running but I see it in
lsmod :(

I'll test a little more on the weekend. Anybody has a light for this
problem?

Thanks

Alex.

--