KVM Switch

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Fri Aug 8 22:21:17 UTC 2003

Your post (and Martin's too) puts a big smile on me because I think
Belkin gouges consumers viciously on price, with a lot of help from
retailers. Spending $40 for a few feet of network cable and $30 for
fewer feet of USB cable...well...I crimp my own ethernet cable and I've
been getting 10 foot lengths of Pan Pacific brand A-to-B USB cable in
simple plastic bags (not those horrible clamshells that threaten to
slice me open from shoulder to belly) for $3.69 plus tax. Works great.
GreatCables.com has similar pricing.

Anyhow, you and Martin are right, I see no reason to buy Belkin
products. Ugh.

Thanks for the reccomendation for the KVM switch.

Bob Cochran