REALLY SLICK SCREENSAVERS

Maynard Kuona knxmay001 at mail.uct.ac.za
Sat Aug 9 10:40:24 UTC 2003

You do not actually have to recompile the whole driver. If you have the
kernel source you run the nvidia-installer --kernel-name="your full
kernel name here" and its will make the kernel interface for you. You
have options to actually just compile the kernel interface and put it in
the run file so that you do not have to do it again.

Installing nvidia drivers is usually the fastest drivers installation on
Linux. Soundblaster/alsa. now that was hard.