mouse problems

Alexander Volovics awol at home.nl
Wed Aug 13 04:54:04 UTC 2003

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 02:52:37PM -0400 in reply to

Elton Woo wrote:

> In /etc/X11/XF86Config your entry should be like this:

> Section "InputDevice"
> 	Identifier  "Mouse0"

Thanks for the reply Elton but the problem is not that my usb mouse
is not working. My XF86Config file is correct and the usb mouse is working.

But the movements of the usb mouse are rather 'jerky' and Mike Martin
suggested adding Resolution "3" under mouse options.
I was asking were these 'mouse options' are to be found.

Alexander