Include OpenOffice.org 1.1 in Severn?

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Fri Aug 15 19:24:10 UTC 2003

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 12:19:05PM -0400, HoytDuff wrote:

> You're not busy because of this, are you?
> http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7488#34798
> Tell us it's not so.

I posted a reply to
https://listman.redhat.com/archives/xdg-list/2003-August/msg00056.html

Mosfet's older anti-Red Hat claims are nicely answered by:
http://www.cyber.com.au/users/mikem/redhat8kde.html

No, this is not sucking a significant percentage of my time. ;-)

My current problem is that OO.org 1.0.2 won't rebuild in the RHEL
beta, but only in the build system, it builds successfully on my
workstation...  grumble.

Maybe I'll spend some time on 1.1 in Cambridge just so I can utterly
fail to compile OO.org in new and different ways.

Havoc