Goats... [was: Include OpenOffice.org 1.1 in Severn?]

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Fri Aug 15 21:27:57 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 15:16, Stephen Smoogen wrote:
> Does Donnie Barnes still have a farm in the area. I will buy a goat from
> him for OO.

I was gonna say, maybe we need some sort of "goat-o-meter" so we know
how many goats to donate... I doubt something like getting OOo 1.1
recompiled would get done with just one goat.  Maybe two or three?
Eight?  Ten?

Actually, I was just wondering... What parts of Red Hat Linux require
the most work to get ready for a new version?  Is there anything mere
mortals like myself can do to help out the situation, with a little
effort, in our spare time?

Just thinking out loud...

Jared