Kernel 2.6?

Gerald Henriksen ghenriks at rogers.com
Sat Aug 16 20:18:40 UTC 2003

On 15 Aug 2003 23:21:42 -0700, you wrote:

>If memory serves me, rhl.redhat.com used to have the following
>information:
>
>Cambridge will not have 2.6
>Cambridge++ will have 2.6 if its ready (i.e. they'll put it in if its
>ready, but won't hold up the release for it).
>
>I'm assuming Cambridge is what'll come out September, and Cambridge++ is
>what'll be out Spring 2004.

Cambridge++ is meant to be Cambridge using the 2.6 kernel, with the
intent that it will be released soon after 2.6 is available and
hopefully well before the normal 6 month cycle brings us the Spring
2004 release.  So Cambridge++ could end up coming out 2 months after
Cambridge, or earlier, or later, depending on 2.6