Severn Beta2

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Mon Aug 18 18:03:50 UTC 2003

On August 18, 2003 12:51 pm, Thiago Vinhas de Moraes <tvinhas at techbyte.com.br>
wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> The initial release schedule said that beta 2 would be released today.
There seems to be a holdup of some kind. Maybe beta 3 might be
released later, too, with the result that Red Hat 10 might come out in
October, instead of September ... if I remember the announced
schedule....

> Is there any new schedule avaiable?

Can you send me the link where this (the schedule) was announced
previously in the list?

Thanks,

Elton ;-)