gnome-applets trouble

Noah Silva [Mailing list] nsilva-list at
Wed Aug 20 13:38:44 UTC 2003

I had problems with the gnome-panel applets included in Severn.  On a dell
latitude, adding the batt-stat applet causes it to immediately crash.
Reloading it doesn't help.  I wasn't about to try upgrading it when the
one I had didn't work.  I figured I would just wait and see if it was
fixed in beta 2.

 -- noah silva