Fedora master is down

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Aug 21 08:11:22 UTC 2003

Around 7:00PM HST (Hawaiian time and 7:00AM France) videl.ics.hawaii.edu
went down for an unknown reason. Remote power cycle attempt failed.
Soonest I will be able to check out the hardware will be 8:30AM HST.  I
suspect some hardware failure.

If you are a Fedora user, please be sure to use one of the worldwide
mirrors that are probably closer to your location.  I don't know when I
will be able to bring it back fully online.

Complete mirror list is in Google cache
http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraMirrorList+fedora+mirror+list

Please consider donating to the Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation
to help with server repairs and upgrades for Fedora and the several
other projects hosted here. http://www.hosef.org (unfortunately that
site is down too).  Paypal donations accepted at warren at togami.com if
you can help.  HOSEF is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization so Americans
can take tax write-offs (I don't know about international.)

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com