A solution to the Galeon situation?

Dams anvil at livna.org
Fri Aug 22 14:33:00 UTC 2003

According to http://galeon.sourceforge.net/links/interview_2003-07.php
galeon2 will be release before the end of summer. It's obvious galeon2
wont make it in Cambridge but expect a package in fedora
(http://www.fedora.us/) [almost] as soon as it is released. Maybe even
before the final release if cvs snapshots and/or milestones proove to be
quite stable enough to be usable - and i dont think they are actually as
galeon 1.3.7 keeps crashing on startup with me.

	D - galeon user.

--
         Dams Nadé
Anvil/Anvilou on irc.freenode.net : #Linux-Fr, #Fedora