pam src rpm replaced?

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Sun Aug 24 15:03:53 UTC 2003

Hi Mike,

> If there are build problems rebuilding a particular src.rpm, we
> definitely want to know about them.  A lot of problems like this
> that get reported, get fixed rather quickly.

 By browsing bugzilla last night I noticed this indeed seems to be the
case. I noticed various requirement bugs fixed within two weeks. This is
also what I had expected, that's why I was surprised not to hear anything
in 3 weeks time. Guess I forgot it is vacation time.

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!