What is minimum RAM to install?

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Sun Aug 24 18:29:03 UTC 2003

I think that 64MB was the minimum for 9. That is doing only a text
INSTALL. Upgrades and X take significantly more memory. For Severn, I
dont have an idea.. my last low memory box got fried a couple of months
ago :(.

Stephen John Smoogen            smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 5-8058
Ta-03 SM-261  MailStop P208 DP 17U  Los Alamos, NM 87545