Screenshot tool

Pat Gunn pgunn at dachte.org
Mon Aug 25 16:32:22 UTC 2003

>   I was looking for a screenshot tool under RH9 graphics menu and could not
>find one directly.  I had to google to find out that the Gimp provides such a
>feature.

>   Would it be possible for the next release of RHL to have a dedicated
>screenshot tool available (with a name in the menu that suggest it takes
>screenshots; if the name does not give this, then add a quick desc in
>parenthesis near the name (yeah, I know that the comment popup exist, but they
>do not show up on all the menu items at once and thus, the user has to scan each
>of the entries to find out))?

Just so you know, the X Window system does have a standard program to
do that kind of thing.. It's called xwd. However, it's standards for
ease of use are .. well.. very special :)

---
Pat Gunn
mod: csna, bmcm, bmco, cooa, cona, clpd comod: coom
http://dachte.org
"Once the game is over, the King and the pawn go back in the same box."
    --Italian Proverb