ATI Radeon M6 LY and Others.

Jonathan C. Sitte jcsitte at staticnull.org
Mon Aug 25 17:18:14 UTC 2003

I have been talking with allot of other linux users including people
runnning the latest redhat beta and it seems that there is not much
support or developement going for these chipsets. Here is the mailing
list that most of these talks have been happening so far:

Feel free to put input too on such hardware. We are all working hard to
get the word out that getting these cards supported are one of our
number one priorities. Anyone at redhat working on this?
--
Jonathan C. Sitte <jcsitte at staticnull.org>