fontilus/control-center conflict

Kyle Maxwell kylem at xwell.org
Tue Aug 26 23:40:53 UTC 2003

I'm updating my Severn system with the new severn-updates channel
(thanks RH!) and everything seems to be updating OK (still going), but I
ran into a file conflict between fontilus (fontilus-0.3-5) and
control-center (control-center-2.2.2-1 going to control-center-2.3.5-1),
requiring me to deselect control-center to proceed. The messages are
below.

Is anyone else seeing this? Is it something I've got wrong on my end? Or
should I file in Bugzilla, as a search didn't show anything?

Test install failed because of package conflicts:
file /etc/gconf/schemas/fontilus.schemas from install of
control-center-2.3.5-1 conflicts with file from
package fontilus-0.3-5
file /usr/bin/gnome-font-viewer from install of control-center-2.3.5-1
conflicts with file from package
fontilus-0.3-5
file /usr/bin/gnome-thumbnail-font from install of
control-center-2.3.5-1 conflicts with file from package
fontilus-0.3-5
file /usr/lib/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/libfont-method.so from install of

--
Kyle Maxwell <kylem at xwell.org>