no ... *really* ... any ETA for updated beta?

Gerald Henriksen ghenriks at rogers.com
Thu Aug 28 04:14:07 UTC 2003

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:46:40 -0400, you wrote:

>Folks,

It is also worth pointing out that many of the things that will make
it into the next beta are currently available for download in the
up2date channel that was created this week.

For those who have been downloading these updates the beta testing has
continued, with new bugs being found and reported and fixed.