Screenshot tool

Maynard Kuona knxmay001 at mail.uct.ac.za
Thu Aug 28 09:47:24 UTC 2003

Do you think Linux users take too many screenshots, seriously, it seems
we have an insatiable appetite for screen shooters. I don't how it is
any different for Windows users, I think XP doesn't have a screen
shooter like people imagine. At least you have a little app that
automatically launches when you take a screenshot to enable you to save
it. And also you have the GIMP if you need something much more robust.
And the GIMP is always on your installation CDs.

Just an observation. At any rate, coming from Windows, I don't really
miss a screen shooter.