kmail pgp plugin problem

Neal D. Becker nbecker at hns.com
Mon Dec 1 19:21:04 UTC 2003

I have fedora1 with everything.  I also grabbed gpgme and gpgme03.  When I
open a signed message with kmail I get this message:

Message was signed with unknown key.
The validity of the signature cannot be verified.
Problem: OpenPGP plug-in was not specified.
Use the 'Settings->Configure KMail->Security' dialog to specify the plug-in or
ask your system administrator to do that for you.

What do I need to do to get this working correctly?  I already tried going to
security/plugins and pointing it at /usr/lib/libgpgme.so and
/usr/lib/libgpgme.so.6, but either of them gives an error when kmail is
restarted.