Severn NFS Install

EricRyd at cdw.com EricRyd at cdw.com
Tue Jul 22 17:27:25 UTC 2003

I'm trying to install severn via NFS.  I have an rh8 server up and running.
I downloaded the iso's to that server.  I did the mount -o loop ... and was
able to copy the RedHat folders to a exported folder.  I also went in to the
iso and made a boot disk.  When attempting to do an nfs install it wanted
nic drivers.  I tried the drvnet.img but that didn't work.  So I used an
rh9's drvnet.img and that worked.  Yet, when I input the nfs path it comes
back stating I need to use the same media on both ends.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric