NVIDIA Question

David St.Clair dstclair at cs.wcu.edu
Fri Jul 25 16:13:32 UTC 2003

Why not download it during installation (so no "distribution") making it
clear that it is a 3rd party driver and is not supported? That's what SUSE
does.  That way the user gets to choose.  I could care less if it "taints"
my kernel.  I just want a 3d driver that works.  I know it's not hard to
install, but it would just be a nice feature that would make redhat seem
more polished.

--
David St.Clair
dstclair at cs.wcu.edu

> On Friday 25 July 2003 08:09, David St.Clair wrote:
> > So, what's keeping RedHat from putting the drivers in the distribution?
If