driver-modul e100 intel etherexpress 100

Nathan G. Grennan rhl-beta-list at
Tue Jul 29 01:03:29 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 12:27, shrek-m at wrote:
> hi,
> are there known problems in severn with the
>     e100
>     intel-etherexpress 100 modul
> i was trying now for 2 days to bring one of my severn into the lan.
> i was not able to do a net-install wih the severn boot-disk,
> tested once again with the rhl 9 boot-disk and the e100 on the same
> maschine, no problems.

Yes, I found problems with e100 and eepro100 right after the install. I
have already filed a bug report.

If you have already filed one of your own I suggest marking it

Another reply mentions acpi=off which fixed the issue for me. I haven't
tried acpi=nopci. Will have to get that a try tomorrow.