Delay? Looks bad for Fedora

George Farris farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Mon Nov 3 22:38:48 UTC 2003

Come on guys get over it, it's only a few days.  I would rather see
Fedora delayed a few days and have things work a bit better than to have
it rushed out the door.

I like what Redhat has done here.  We can't expect RedHat to remain
around forever if they don't make a profit.  Sure it would be great if
they support us free, forever, but it just isn't in the cards.