Delay? Looks bad for Fedora

Ben Steeves bcs at metacon.ca
Tue Nov 4 00:10:06 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 19:57, Warren Togami wrote:

> I personally plan on running Fedora on all my servers. I beliuve,
> because I work on it, that Fedora will on the average be of equal or
> higher quality than RH in the past. To me Fedora wont be very different
> than the earlier RHL except a different name, more frequent bugfix
> packages between releases, and a larger package selection from Fedora
> Extras.

One question: how much work will the migration from one release of FC to
the next be?  I know that going from FCT1 to FCT2 to FCT3 has so far
been nothing more than a 'yum update', at least for me.  Can I
reasonably expect more of the same?

Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben.steeves at unb.ca
http://www.metacon.ca/ascii    / \     Yahoo Messenger: ben_steeves