Seawolf -> Fedora?

bryan at redfedora.co.uk bryan at redfedora.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 06:14:11 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Weslowski" <weslowsk at accesscomm.ca>
To: <fedora-test-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 5:44 AM
Subject: Seawolf -> Fedora?

> How different will using Fedora be from RH 7.1, from a server point of
view?

> Thanks for your help, as I'm trying to decide which Linux platform to
migrate to...

I suppose it depends on how important the server is to you or your business.
I'm in the same predicament but run redhat9 and have a tad longer to make my
mind up than you do. I'm watching the developments and currently looking at
fedora on some test machines.

Work wise I'd say it will go down the redhat route for an easy life and
probably consolidate some servers in the process. Home machines will always
be fedora.

Bryan