RH recommends using Windows?

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Tue Nov 4 19:23:14 UTC 2003

On November 4, 2003 01:16 pm, Mike Lurk , <Mike Lurk <mike.lurk at sympatico.ca>>
wrote:
> I'd like to add something to what I had just sent. For every home user
> that buys a home computer they should have a license to do so. Just to
> say that they ave gone through a course in computer basics and they
> understand  the concept of the OS in question. When you are in the tech

Not a bad idea. One requires a licence to drive the highways and byways
with an automobile or other vehicle, it makes sense that one should have
a "licence" (i.e. _some_ basic training) to travel the increasingly
perilous "InfoBahn"...

Alas, common-sense in humans is a paradox.

Elton ;-)

"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.