So what if RH recommends using Windows?

Razvan Corneliu C.R. "d3vi1" VILT razvan.vilt at linux360.ro
Tue Nov 4 21:49:48 UTC 2003

If that is their marketing policy (no-matter how strange or
self-destructive). I should remind all of you that this list is not for
discussing it. Recommend RedHat to create a new one for this.
I'm sick of having my INBOX filled with 300+ mails in only a few
hours... Stick to the point guys...

Instead of beta-testing fedora core 1 you start asking all kind of
philosophical questions regarding their marketing... We need
beta-testers and hackers to help the final 1.0 release be out as soon as
possible, not "politicians". I agree that the declaration was at least
odd, but I think that the article at ZDnet took it out of context.

Some others also discussed "UNIX is dead" as said by Gus Robertson,
vice-president South Asia Pacific Operations of Red Hat. It's their call
what they do... All we should do on this mail-list is report
experiences/bug/fixes for Fedora Core 1