OpenOffice.org links missing in test 3

Joel Barrios jbarrios at linuxparatodos.net
Wed Nov 5 03:19:35 UTC 2003

jaja. Nope.

That was already been fixed too :-) The paths the vresion of up2date you
are using do not exist any more.

Download latest up2date, up2date-gnome, rhn-applet and rhnlib. Grab'em
from http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/i386/Fedora/RPMS/

You may update using up2date with yum and apt-get repositories.