Download of Fedora Core 1 via mirror server

Don dnrlinux at san.rr.com
Thu Nov 6 18:16:18 UTC 2003

Are you behind an external firewall? For example, I have a Cisco router
running IOS and the Cisco firewall...

I have to reconfigure my router to open those ports regardless of any
firewall settings on my PC.

So for "newbie friendly instructions", we'd need to know your network
topology....

i.e. PC<-->router<-->Internet

then of course what type of router? Cisco running IOS? Linksys? Netgear?

Don