[Re: md5sum for yarrow-i386-disc3.iso not agreeing with MD5SUM file]

BFD bfd at pcisys.net
Thu Nov 6 20:42:05 UTC 2003

Don R Maxwell wrote:

>How interesting!  I did two d/l's but from the same mirror.  The MD5SUM for
>both d/l's (different computers, different locations and different ISPs) were
>the same as the faulty MD5SUM above. Exactly.  Makes me think that the mirror
>has a fault.  (limestone.uoreogon.edu)

That's the mirror from which I got disc 2 and 3, so I've sent a message
to the site POC and ask him to look into it.

I would suggest not using this site until the problem is resolved.

In the meanwhile, I am downloading disk 3 from another site -- the
advice on using rsync to repair it came to late.

BFD