ftp install

Don dnrlinux at san.rr.com
Thu Nov 6 20:44:26 UTC 2003

Yes, the ISOs are good (MD5 matches)

I just saw a message that says this is only possible via NFS... ftp/http
installs require the ISOs to be "unpacked" (my term)

So, is there way to "extract" the ISO into all it's component parts without
burning the CDs?

It's not a bid deal... just looking for convenience... maybe I should try an
NFS install... :-)

Don