Mozilla/Flash/Java

Don dnrlinux at san.rr.com
Thu Nov 6 21:36:49 UTC 2003

Yup, you may have a point there Elton.... pardon my ignorance,
wanting/expecting a java-enabled web browser in Linux.

Yes, I understand it can be done. I've done it, I've done it so many times
it isn't fun any more.

I understand it's a SUN issue over licensing or something, not open source,
blah blah blah.... that doesn't mean it should be difficult/tedious to
install.

Don