OT, questionable licenses RE: mp3 support

David Balazic david.balazic at hermes.si
Fri Nov 7 09:25:58 UTC 2003

> ----------

<KEYWORDS=OT,POSSIBLE_FLAME_BAIT>

Questionable only at places with questionable laws.
AFAIK the only problem with MP3 are software patents, which are valid in USA
and some places,
but not everywhere. In EU ( == europe :-) ) SW patents are not legal. I
think. But only a lawyer can
tell that for sure, I guess ...