kylix question

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Sat Nov 8 02:09:32 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 04:09, Kiss Gábor wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> does anybody have experience, how kylix 3 is working under Fedora?

There were issues with Kylix 3 under RH 9 that were never resolved.  I
bought Kylix 1 and 2 and liked the product.  Too bad they (Borland)
don't know what to do with it right now.  I hope that get busy on it
again soon.

I think one of the major turn-offs of Kylix is that the IDE ran under
wine.  This just didn't say "we're committed to Linux". Nothing against
wine, it's just I prefer not to develop under something that is not
native to Linux to begin with.

-eric wood