not receiving mail from *fedora-list*.

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Tue Nov 11 04:45:31 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 14:19, Eric Wood wrote:

> Shouldn't this list live indefinitely since Fedora will always have test
> releases?  After all, it won't ever be associated with a release name like
> "Yarrow" or what ever.

Yes it should.

> Wonder why lots of people unsubscribed.  The list should just be less active
> until the next test release.

Because people on some of these lists (and more) get enough emails
already and receiving emails from here when there really shouldn't be is
more than enough until the next beta cycle?

I am thinking of unsubscribing now as well just to get less emails until
the next testing phase.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY