Securing Fedora?

Mark G. Spencer mspencer at evidentdata.com
Tue Nov 11 16:57:23 UTC 2003

I'm looking for suggestions on something comprehensive I can read regarding securing Fedora.  I want to use a Fedora machine as a personal web and email server, but also want to make sure it's locked down before I throw it up live.  Would any Red Hat book dealing with security be appropriate?  I understand there is plenty of reading on securing Linux distributions in general, but figure there is probably some more timely information I would need to know since Fedora is more bleeding edge ..

Thanks,

Mark